Friday, January 1, 2010

2009 at a glance :)

I absolutely stole this from Mazie, who stole it from another friend...so feel free to do the same!

January:
Photobucket

I started off 2009 with braces on my teeth and a cast on my foot...and having a really great time!

February:

Photobucket
Then came February, and I got my braces off!!

Photobucket

Also in February, I got to sing at my very first cabaret, Caffeinated Cabaret in Riverside!

March:
Photobucket

NY Satellite 2009! An amazing group of people who, in one short month, became my family and my tribe. I had the time of my life, and can't wait to go back!

April:
Photobucket

Photobucket
While in NY, we got to perform 15 minute musicals written just for us! I was honored and humbled to play Sally in Sally Peaches, a musical about the adorably awkward, quasi-stalkerish romance of Sally and Mike.

May:
Photobucket
Back at UCI, I jumped in to crew Little Women as my friend Deidre's dresser. She played Jo, and I was truly honored to be a part of her last musical at UCI.

June:
Photobucket
My littlest sister, Lindsey, graduated from MCHS!

July:
Photobucket
Camp Counselor. JCC. What else do I need to say? It was insane. Thank goodness I had these girls to keep me sane...sorta...

August:
Photobucket
My sister, Carly, turned 21!!

Photobucket
and I visited my best friend, Eric, in Jersey, where he was performing with Surflight Theatre.

September:
Photobucket
I got to go back to NY for a callback, and got to visit with some great friends, and visit my favorite spot in the world.
Photobucket
First UCI/ANMT Festival of New Musicals! Good ol' e-$cape. Good ol' pink hair. Need I say more?

October:
Photobucket
Halloween...here's the whole group of Nintendo characters!

November:
Photobucket
Harvest Party at Bali'Ho! Beautiful group of friends, SO much food, SO much love...lots to be thankful for.

December:
Photobucket
Seussical!! See all previous posts...but definitely one of my favorite theatre families ever. Ever.


Well, there it is...2009! Here's to a 2010 filled with lots of love, lots of adventure, lots of friends, and lots of happiness.

2 comments: