Angelinos in Gotham
A bunch of our friends from Cali joined the bandwagon and moved to NY, and I'm SO glad. Our big ol' family is getting bigger, and it's the greatest blessing to have everyone in one place again. Of course, there are still a bunch of you in CA, but mayyybe you'll come out here soon? :)
Audition-land
We're getting to the end of another "audition season," as it's called out here in the theatre world. Lots of auditions, LOTS of people, lots of stress. Seriously...people show up to these auditions and start lining up at 5am...when the audition doesn't start until 10. Seriously?! C'mon. We're in the grind, though...and I'm just waiting to lightening to strike and fire to catch. It's allllll happening.
Soap
Still managing Sabon in midtown...the company is expanding like crazy! We opened two new stores in the last two-ish months, and it's fun to see them popping up all over the place. So if you need a scrub, or a yummy-smelling lotion, or some candles...you best be coming to see me in my palace of soap.
Sound of Music Sing Along
Yep...I host the Sound of Music Sing Along. It's basically like I'm on tour with myself and the DVD. I get to travel a lot, though...in fact, I'm currently writing this from my hotel room in North Carolina! It's a beautiful little place called Culowee. The people couldn't be nicer, and I'm enjoying a little me time. This will be my 6th (I think) show, and next weekend I fly to Michigan for my 7th and 8th!
More travels
I just came back from California a few days ago...I was out there for about a week, and it was nice to see friends and family. As usual, I didn't get to see everyone I wanted to (I need a time machine, seriously), but it was a good visit! Lots of sun...thank goodness. I was getting way to pale and pasty. Two or three days in the sunshine pretty much fixed that.
To be continued....
I'm going to try to be better at writing in this....I guess things have been pretty much chugging along since I last wrote, and I got super busy! Story of my life, right? When it rains....
love love love.
No comments:
Post a Comment